Saturday 22 November 2014

Writing online

Lately, it seems I haven't been doing too much writing, which is not good. I have restarted reading, and discovered the online writing forum, Wattpad. I've been reading a lot of stuff that has been put up, which is sadly, the usual "OMG that is ssoooooo haaaawwwwwwt! (drrroooooolllll) " type. What I admired about these people is that they love writing , and have put in some effort into narrating stories. But last night, when I encountered the nth story with the same storyline, I'd really had enough.

SO that brings me to my new mission. To write something a little sensible , and put it up on a regular basis, since I felt I had no right to criticize people who write, when I don't do much writing myself.
This blog itself has been an effort like that, for me to get back into writing .

As being the situation with most writers being voracious readers, I want to review the books I read on a regular basis to begin with, and turn that into a series for my blog, and tackle my tendency to procrastinate , killing two birds with one stone. Most of the books I review would be published ones, and if by chance I encounter some good writing and storytelling on Wattpad, I will review that too.


No comments:

Post a Comment